BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance.
When you truly love your BMW, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created BMW Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sheer driving pleasure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of BMW Protect products is our Defaqto 5 Star rated BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages or providing a contribution if it cannot be repaired so your BMW leaves a lasting impression.
· Cover available for 2 or 3 years
· Available for new and Approved Used BMWs up to 7 years old at the start of the policy
· Repairs can be carried out at your local BMW Retailer or by our mobile repairer network
· Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
· Lifetime ownership guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out by our approved repairer
· You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your BMW. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy.
· Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
· Excludes specialist bodywork finish
· Cover in the United Kingdom and Europe. Repairs can only be carried out in the UK
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
GET YOUR QUOTE.
NEED TO MAKE A CLAIM?
BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd., whose registered office is at Aeulestrasse 60, FL-9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Market Authority of the Principality of Liechtenstein (FMA), and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of UK business. You can check this on the FCA website at https://register.fca.org.uk.